Friday, December 19, 2014

Throwback Thursday on Friday

Happy Friday Y'all ...

Today I am going to throw it back to 2011 and show you what I consider to be some of my all-time favorite Christmas cards. So without further adieu, let's get to it!! You can click on each photo to enlarge it.









If you have a minute, I'd love for you to leave a comment as to which card is your favorite!

Make sure and check back on Monday to see our final Christmas card for 2014.

Have a great weekend!
Smiles, Hugs, and Happy Stamping!!


~Hallie
"And you, my child, will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the way for him, to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins, because of the tender mercy of God, by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven." Luke 1:76-78

No comments:

Post a Comment